The agency offers the surrounding eight counties in South Eastern Kentucky a friendly expert in servicing the insurance needs of its customers. Owned and operated by two partners, the agency currently generates in excess of $500,000 in commission revenue annually with continued growth forecast well into the future.

The book of business is approximately 60% personal lines and 40% commercial. Further breaking down the mix of business, approximately 67% of revenue is derived from Health and Life products while the remaining 33% of 2013 revenues were annuity commission driven. The trend is similar for 2014.

The ownership desires to retire with one partner willing to manage the agency or train a new owner for a one year period.

For more information on this incredible opportunity, please contact Michael Keck:
MKeck@FiveTalentsFinancialGroup.com